Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meow

We have a squatter in our backyard. I have named her Daisy. She is a little silver tabby kitty kat. I went outside to water the roses this morning and she was on the deck staring at me. So I gave her some belly rubs and she tried to eat my hand.

I've seen her around the house before, but she usually runs off home. At least I hope she has a home to run off to. She has a collar, but she must belong to brilliant people, because there is no tag attached to that collar.

I went to go back inside, to my Izzy Rose, who doesn't have a tag or a collar, but who is petrified of being outside and therefore has no need for either, since she is a strictly inside kitty, and Daisy tried to follow me in. She was very persistent. I didn't let her in though, I don't believe in catnapping. So I went inside and found my Izzy, who was and still is pretty pissed at me. She is a jealous meowser and doesn't like it when I give belly rubs freely to other felines. I hope she gets over it by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment