Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ranting Part 2

I thought my previous rant was complete, but that was until things got worse. So let me finish. Part of the copper wire was stolen from my other house, so that none of the outlets in the basement work and neither does the stove. The water pipes burst not in one, but in three places, including behind the shower wall. Oh and I came home tonight to find that the air conditioning in my new house is not working. Its a balmy 83 degrees and its the cool part of the day. Tomorrow afternoon should be fun.

But I guess I should be happy, in a few days I'll probably be posting about the leak in the roof and how the transmission or clutch in the car is shot out.

Please let there be no leak and let our cars run properly. Please. Pretty pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment