Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ranting

Today was one of those days where things just do not go right. The snooze on the alarm didn't work, I nearly tripped over my own flip flop when it came off my foot at an unfortunate time, I hit somebody with a door, the store I went to at 10:30 was closed even though they open at 10, Oz tried to escape out the front door into the night, my other house won't sell, it has a broken water pipe, a washed out drive, and up until a few hours ago, a five foot snake living in it. Oh, and despite the multiple phone calls and visits I have made to the financial aid office at school, my loans are still fucked. There is still 1/2 hour left of the day, maybe I should go to sleep now and avoid any other mishaps which may occur.

On the bright side though, my roses are blooming, the kitties are napping, and tomorrow I can sleep in.

Sorry for the rant, but sometimes a girl just needs to get it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment