Thursday, November 5, 2009

If only it got cold in Florida


I've been lusting after a pair of fingerless gloves off of etsy for months now. Unfortunately I cannot justify spending $30+ on gloves when I live in Florida and will have little opportunity to wear them. Instead I crocheted myself a pair and spent around $3 doing so. Now I just need a reason to wear them. Since it's 80 degrees out right now, I don't suppose I'll get a chance anytime soon. Nevertheless, these will be useful when I'm in Santa Fe in December.

I will be so happy when I'm finished with law school. Then I can move back out of Florida. I'm going to need to move someplace frigid in order to offset the heat that I have to tolerate while living here. Maybe Alaska or Montana. Soon very very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment