Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Favorite Things #4

Scarves!



I recently crocheted this scarf out of some beauuutiful hand spun yarn I splurged on. The picture does not do it justice. The scarf is so soft and fluffy, it feels like marshmallow and I think I love it as much as I love marshmallows. (I'm really hungry as I'm typing this, as my sweetie swiped my lunch from the house this morning, leaving me with nothing but an orange for school. Aargh.) Anywho, I love scarves. All I want to do is snuggle myself up in them. Soon I will have that opportunity, as I will be out of Florida and off into a land where the temperature drops belong 70 degrees. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no unusually warm weather out West this year. It better bebone chilling must wear a scarf at all times cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment